Well im back at it!

Ummm you can now whoop my ass for not posting since 2012! Lol. So much has happened of course. I graduated with my Bachelor's in Biology in 2013. I taught Biology lab for a year at PV while I decided which life path I wanted to take. I found that. I'm going into my second semester at the American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in Houston,TX to get my degree in acupunture. My boyfriend Devin and I moved in with each other in 2013. He is now a computer scientist and I'm very proud of what is he doing.

I work at a chemical plant in Houston as a lab tech during the day while I go to school at night. Im so ready to quit my day job it's not even funny! Let's just say I have many irons in the fire and some of them are warm. 😂😂😂😂 I'm now advising my Undergraduate Chapter at PVAMU which I love. Shout out to the Delta Alpha Sorors of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Innnnnnncorporated.

School is great though. I finally feel as if I have finally landed into my niche. It is challenging, but not impossible. Learning about Chinese medicine is beyond interesting, and how everything goes together in harmony. The spiritual dynamics of this ancient medicine is so fascinating. I can't wait to help people achieve maximum health.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FebrezeONE Fabric & Air Mist Review

Loc pictures from june-august 2012

Merry Christmas Ya'll *paula dean voice*