Loc pictures from june-august 2012

August 2, 2012






July 2012


 my ends are forming!



bantu knot-out







After a shampoo



















June 2012














So far I have retightened my hair two times and twisted my roots two times. I'm trying not to do too much with my hair so I'm trying to stop retightening and twisting so often. I will continue to use a combination of interlocking and palm rolling until I see fit. I don't get my hair, sometimes it hangs closer to my neck and sometimes it just looks shorter than when I started. shrinkage :(

Comments

  1. They've really grown on you. I like the curls a lot. Where did you get your flower accessory from may I ask?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FebrezeONE Fabric & Air Mist Review

Merry Christmas Ya'll *paula dean voice*